Setup the Alert Mode.
1. Navigate to Alert Status section in the Alert Manage page.
2. In this section, there is two types of alert modes, as manual and auto.
3. In the manual mode, the user can activate or deactivate the alert manually by clicking on the toggle.
4. If the user deactivate the alert, the user will not receive any notification for that particular alert for all the sensors registered to that alert.
5. In the auto mode, the user can set the activation and deactivation of the alert automatically based on the days and hours. The user can set the days on which the alert to be active and the days on which the alert to be inactive.
6. To do that, navigate to “Days Alert is Active” section and in there all the days mentioned in green color are active. if you want to deactivate on particular day you need to click on that and it will turn as gray.
Use case: Suppose some one selected days as shown in the above picture , then it means that the alert will be active on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and it will be inactive on Tuesday and Friday.
7. The user also can setup the active hours within a day for that alert by selecting a range of hours in a 24 hour format.
use case: suppose if the user select from 6 to 17, which means an alert will be active only from 6 am in the morning till 5 pm in the evening and all the other time period the alert will be inactive.
Total use case: the alert will be active on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 6 am in the morning till 5 pm in the evening, in all other scenarios it will be inactive for all the sensors related to the particular alert.